Take your creative talent to the next level.
To become a sought-after paid performing artist, you need to be as known for your professionalism as you are for your artistry. ACPA’s 10293NAT Certificate IV in Performing Arts empowers you with skills in communication and career management as well as intensive performance training to follow your dream roles.
Here’s what you’ll learn from 15 practical units (11 compulsory plus a minimum of four from 16 Acting, Music and Dance electives, depending on the RTO delivering the course):
- the theory and practice of working in ensembles, working safely, developing individual style and high-level techniques in your selected genre
- the full spectrum of the performing art sector so you can navigate the right career path
- broad technical and theoretical knowledge of specific performance genres for dance, music or acting through performance opportunities
- communication skills for interacting with various people and roles in the performing arts sector
- about methods, tools and materials that can enhance your performances within ensembles and as a solo artist
- how to apply problem solving skills to deal with unpredictable challenges that can arise for performing artists
In 2018, ACPA will partner with The College of Theatre Practice (RTO 32424) in the delivery of the certificate. For more information please click here.